Here you will be able to see more information on our Environment Hosting plans and answers to some questions that might pop up.
Possible Questions You Might Have
- What is Environment Hosting?
Environment Hosting can be basically anything, depending on how you use it, with only limit being a shared IP and one entry process.
What you get from us is a container with some preconfigured environment either made for a specific programming language or software.
If you pick to host a programming language, you'll be able to run any command as your entry process. This can allow almost endless possibilities with your environment as it does not lock you to actually using that programming language inside of your container.
- What software can I host here?
As mentioned in the question above, you can either have an environment with a programming language where you can run almost anything or prebuilt software.
Supported languages are as follows: NodeJS, .Net Core, .Net (Mono), Python, Ruby, PHP, Go, Deno, Lua, Crystal, Java.
Supported prebuilt software is as follows: Gitea, Grafana, Hastebin, Prometheus, Lavalink.
Supported databases are as follows: MariaDB (MySQL), MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- What if I want to access my Environment trough ports 80 and/or 443 but don't have them assigned?
We've got you covered on that front. Each one of our nodes is equipped with a proxy that is able to forward traffic coming in on ports 80 and 443 to any of the ports on your Environment as long as you have a valid domain name.
While configuring your Environment during purchase, check
Access HTTP traffic on ports 80, 443 via a domain name.
You'll see additional options appear regarding this, enter your domain and if you need port 443, we can generate an SSL certificate for you free of charge.
- Can I get a dedicated IP address?
While we don't officially offer this on any of our plans, we might be able to sort out something if you really need something like that.
Please get in contact with us regarding this and we'll see what we can do depending on your needs.
- Micro - 0.2 vCore(s), 128 MB RAM, 0.5 GB SSD | £0.19/mo.
- Tiny - 0.4 vCore(s), 256 MB RAM, 1 GB SSD | £0.29/mo.
- Small - 0.6 vCore(s), 512 MB RAM, 2 GB SSD | £0.49/mo.
- Standard - 0.8 vCore(s), 1 GB RAM, 4 GB SSD | £0.99/mo.
- Extra - 1 vCore(s), 2 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD | £1.99/mo.
- Large - 2 vCore(s), 4 GB RAM, 16 GB SSD | £3.99/mo.
- Extra Large - 2 vCore(s), 6 GB RAM, 24 GB SSD | £5.99/mo.
- Need a higher plan or something custom? Get in contact! We'd be more than happy to sort our something for you.